Wednesday, July 12, 2006

#40 - Project Runway!!!!



Oh, I feel so lame... but, I am going to admit this:

I HAVE BEEN COUNTING DOWN TO THE NEXT SEASON FOR PROJECT RUNWAY!

And tonight is the big night.

I am not thrilled with the whole Heidi Klum says "We have a great villian this season."

I am not in this for the "drama".

I like the assignments and the results.

Let's talk about reality for a moment.

Do you really think that anyone is going to throw a six figure prize and licensing contracts to an idgit who does not know how to interact with the human race.

Here's the answer:

NOPE.

What I hope does not happen this season is that said "villian" gets carried into the top three as this happened last season.

I don't want to see such idiocy.

I want to see talent.

Plain and simple.

So let's see what this season brings.

Heat up the popcorn, gimme that remote and hold all calls tonight,

because Project Runway's new season premieres.

Auf Weiderschein!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love project runway!! Kudos to you!! :)