Thursday, December 15, 2005

#14 - Project Runway - Armchair Quarterback



I confess!

I am the biggest Project Runway fan.

:)

This season, in order to really have a hoot and a holler with the whole thing, I decided to try my hand at the challenges too.

This week (Episode 3) the assignment was to design a "My Scene Barbie" lifesize outfit. Then for funsies, the designers made a duplicate outfit for the Barbie doll.

The winner of this week's competition got to have his Barbie design featured as a limited edition Barbie.


Well this looked like so much fun that I decided to try this out for myself.

I went for a bohemian scene look.

Something that I would actually wear.

I used a doll base for this painting.

Please visit the link to see some truly delightful doll designs:

http://mapetitepoupee.free.fr/

Then rest of this was created using free hand painting with JASC PaintShopPro9 and some creative layering using JASC and Microsoft Picture It.

http://www.bravotv.com/Project_Runway/

No comments: