Saturday, December 10, 2005

#13 - Newsletter Now Available

I am now offering a weekly newsletter to keep you up to date on Life with Lupus and my other writing projects.

Below is a sample newsletter that was sent out this week.

If you would like to be on my newsletter mailing list, please send me an e-mail and write newsletter in the header.

Life with Lupus – Newsletter #3

This week featured the ongoing essays regarding social isolation and lupus:

http://lupusleftovers.blogspot.com/2005/12/10-lupus-and-social-isolation-in.html

Look for the final installment of this series next week.

Regarding my own struggles with Ms. Lupus this week, I am now on double the dose of Baclofen (for tremors and spasming).
My rheumy has emphasized that I increase my Imuran intake. I continue to try, but it does make me sick to my stomach.
BLEH.
My stamina is starting to return… YIPPEE!
I had enough energy to start transferring the majority of my writing to Blogspot.

You will find nine archived entries here:

http://lorettaherstory.blogspot.com/

You will find two new paintings, one new entry and four archived entries here:

http://lorettassalon.blogspot.com/

I have started Finding Jesus.

This blog addresses the challenges of being Catholic and defining a relationship with Jesus outside of the constrictions of organized religion.

http://lookingforjesus1.blogspot.com/

As Christmas rapidly approaches I will be taking a writing break in order to save up some spoons for my guys.I

will be back to blogging after the New Year.

Have a blesssed holiday season everyone, and may this New Year be the best year ever for all of you!

Loretta

Did you miss something?
Please e-mail me if you would like to receive archived newsletters.

1 comment:

hestiahomeschool said...

I am enjoying your newsletter....it makes me wonder. Years ago a doctor who was examining one of my girls told me I had the classic "butterfly rash" that signaled Lupus. Except for multiple miscarriages (13 of them) I did not have any other symptoms. But lately my joints ache all the time...and I keep getting sick...